Crescent Wellness Group Fitness Demo

Crescent Wellness is offering group fitness demo classes next week (February 28 to March 5) including Les Mills Body Combat, Les Mills Body Balance, and Zumba.  There are regular classes for Pilates, Yoga, Aqua Fitness, Belly Dance, and more!

Crescent Wellness (gym and facilities) is exclusive to Crescent residents but the demo is open to anyone who would like to try out.  I think the scheduled group fitness classes are open as well to anyone but you would have to sign up and fees differ for each.

The gym is topnotch with excellent service.  The personal trainer in the gym, Mr. Winter is really very patient and takes time to explain what the heck are all those machines for!  And there is just a calming feel to the lobby that you just want to hangout and spend the whole day there — or live in the locker room!  The lockers are electronic so you don’t have to worry about carrying a key — except you have to remember the combination what you punched in.  Whaddya know?  Mental and physical exercise at Crescent Wellness!  😀

The schedule is as follows for the demo:

Les Mills Body Combat
Monday & Wednesday – 6:15 PM
Friday – 12 NN

Les Mills Body Balance
Wednesday – 10:15 AM
Saturday  – 9 AM

Zumba
Wednesday -12 NN
Thursday – 9 AM

Now, if I can only crawl back to the gym and try once more.

Check out Crescent Wellness at the 3rd floor of Crescent Plaza 105 Ton Dat Tien St., Phu My Hung, Tan Phu Ward, District 7 or call them at (848) 5415 8888 ext 4001.

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

This entry was posted in Exploring Saigon and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Crescent Wellness Group Fitness Demo

1. Ina Stewart says:

Hi

I would like to join your Zumba classes. Can you send me info on time and prices please.

Thanks

Ina

2. Lyra says:

Hi Ina! You can contact them through:

Crescent Wellness
    3rd floor Crescent Plaza
    105 Ton Dat Tien St., Phu My Hung
    Tan Phu Ward, District 7
    Tel: (848) 5415 8888 ext 4016
    seiko@cswellness.vn

Hope this helps!

3. rose says:

The staffs here are very rude ,bad attitude with clients!

4. Alan says:

Yes very rude- arrogant- i would never join there even though i live very close- i work in dist one so go to The Saigon River Club- brilliant standards and great service.

5. Dear Alan,

Season’s greetings from Crescent Wellness.

Thank you very much for your feedback.
    On behalf of the management of Crescent Wellness, would like to express our sincerest apology on this matter.

Can I request you to please correspond with me so I can understand the whole scenario of what happened?

Once again, we appreciate your comment and will do our part in rectifying this unacceptable behaviour.

Respectfully,

Francis C. Gaspar
    gaspar.f@cswellness.vn

6. Melvin says:

Disgusting staff. I’ll never go back there

7. PMH says:

This is all true! I was given this look of disgust by the Sales girl when i walked in there to ask for a tour and prices

8. Mary says:

I’m going to buy a membership in this club. But I’d better have a think before I decide.