- Traffic is not so bad. You don’t know what traffic means unless you’ve lived in Manila or Jakarta.
- The business district is conducive for walking. You can walk anywhere.
- Lots of parks around. Love the really tall forest trees. You can go buy your lunch for take-out and eat at a park.
- The general atmosphere in Saigon is relaxed.
- So many coffee shops to try and have chillax moments.
- I don’t want to jinx it but it doesn’t rain too hard here. And Saigon is not frequented by typhoons.
- Maybe because I’m just a visitor — but Saigon shops surprise me every time.
- Taxi cabs don’t choose their passengers. Relatively easy to get cabs here.
- Love how interesting the postcards are here and how nice people are at the City Post Office.
- We live in a quiet area where it’s safe for my son to play.
This entry was posted in Spills
. Bookmark the permalink