Sent this to hubby for Valentine’s Day I ordered from Hoa Tuoi. For some reason, most of the flower shops in Saigon don’t have a website and online ordering system. 😦 That’s why I’m glad my office mate recommended Hoa Tuoi and luckily it has a website!
Okay, so Danny was asking how I paid for my order which I’m sorry I forgot to write about. The site is in Vietnamese — so it’s better if you have Google Chrome which automatically translates the page for you. You can pay via 3 methods:
1. Direct Payment – which is what I did. A Hoa Tuoi representative came to my office to get my payment.
2. Payment by Post – yup! You pay at the Post Office.
3. Payment by bank transfer or ATM Card.
Check their Payment Methods page.
So where are you guys off to tonight? I cringe at the thought of traffic!
Happy Hearts Day!
how do u pay if it’s from the website? what is the address in hcmc? the website is in VN which i cant understand… thanks
Hi Danny! Actually, I didn’t pay online. They came to my office and got my payment directly.
i learned two things :
1. how to buy flowers online
2. google chrome can auto translate
Glad my post can be informative. 😀
Pingback: Online Transactions in HCMC | Hello Saigon!