I don’t know why I’m excited about it when I don’t even know how to skate. If ever I try, I’d probably be spending most of my time on my bum.
So anyway, the opening is just a day away and the mini ice skating rink boasts of Italian technology from Industrial Frigo Company.
Now, I don’t understand the fine print in the poster that states: Special promotion for bill valued from 500,000 VND (14/12 – 25/12). Does it mean a number of people get in for free if you buy food worth 500k? Or is it 500kVND per person? I mean, how can you possibly skate if you just gobbled 500kVND worth of food? 😀
Checking their website, I got this information:
- 12 schedules starting at 10 am at 45 minute interval; rink closes at 9:45 pm
- 15 minute break in between skating schedules
- maximum of 40 people per skating schedule
- 120kVND from 11 am to 3 pm
- 155kVND from 3 pm to 5 pm, holidays and Sundays
Now I don’t get it how much beyond the hours that was mentioned. Check the information here. Any additional information is welcome as friends are really excited about this.
See you at the rink! 😉