Scheduled to open on February 7 at 7pm until February 13 at 10pm, the whole stretch of the boulevard shall be turned into a humongous flower park.
I realized I didn’t post photos of 2010 but then again Hello Saigon wasn’t born yet at that time.
Sharing with you Santa Fe’s TET Survival Guide. It lists fantastic information on the celebration of TET, TETtiquete, places to see during the season, fireworks location, and operation schedule of shops such as supermarkets.
Just a quick fireworks guide though (happening on February 9 from 12 MN to 12:15 AM):
- Thu Thiem Tunnel (corner of Ton Duc Thang and Ham Nghi Streets, D1)
- Project Go Vap Park, Go Vap District
- Nga Ba Giong Memorial Park, Hoc Mon
- Ben Duoc Memorial Park, Cu Chi
- Park of Culture and Ethnic History, District 9
- Dam Sen Park, District 11
- Hanoi: Post Office, Lac Long Quan Park, Thong Nhat Park, My Dinh National Stadium, and Van Quan Lake
Check out the guide and start storing food for the holidays. 😀