Yesterday as I was going home from work, I realized that this blog is turning 3 on Monday! I almost forgot! I was thinking not to make a big deal out it but there is so much to be thankful for as we have also entered our 4th year in Vietnam. Luckily, friends have been very generous and would like to share in the celebration of Hello Saigon’s 3rd year.
So this time around, we are giving away 5 gifts!
(1) Two Travel Logbooks from Caroline Istas
(2) Pack of 6 LA Streetdogs and 6 Pack German Bear from Lucky Dog
(3) Dinner for two at Scott and Binh’sBig shout out to Chef Scott for this again! And congratulations to Chef Scott and Duc’s 2nd baby! 🙂
(4) Saigon Countryside Half-Day Bike Tour for Two (86USD per person) by Vietnam Bike Tours
(5) Ooh Seats for Two worth 2.1MVND at the AO Show Saigon
To top it off AO Show Saigon is giving away 1 voucher share each (a combo of 1 free ticket and 1 ticket of 15% off) for all the other 4 winners!
To join, just simply answer the following 5 questions:
5. What tour operator offers bike tours in Vietnam, Cambodia, and Thailand founded by Ngo Trong Huy?
Send your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject, Hello Saigon turns 3. You have till November 15, 2013 11:59 PM to send your answers. The winner will be announced on November 16. The winner will be chosen via random generator.
Good luck! 🙂