Like am an expert, right? LOL.
Fine, fine. I have no idea as to what are the essentials for women riding motorbikes in Vietnam but I do got a pair of eyes.
- Helmet – This one is for everybody. I still cringe at the sight of kids on motorbike with none on their head!
- Facemask – This one I don’t get. Why don’t the VN government just allow bikers to wear the full helmet with protection for the mouth area?
- Shades – Glare is always a problem on the road.
- Jacket – Who said jackets are for the cold season?
- Gloves – Especially for those sweaty hands!
- Socks – Specifically, toe socks. 😛
- Shoes – Of course! But high-heeled shoes is normal.
- Wrap-around cloth – Yup! Am not sure if this is available elsewhere in the world but in Vietnam, those wrap around things that you used to cover the waist down is very popular.
This one is usual for office-working women who have to wear short skirts. Pretty useful.
I wonder what will people come out with next.